Tuesday 19 May 2015, 2.30pm to 4.30pm/5pm
The Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street,
London W1G 0AE
We are delighted to announce that we are one of the sponsors of this fantastic event.
Accommodating up to 300 guests on the day and anyone who cannot attend in person can watch the debate live or on-demand via an online stream. The event will take the format of BBC Question Time, with Paul Lewis (BBC Radio 4 Moneybox) chairing a panel of industry experts:
- Nigel Waterson, Chairman of the Equity Release Council
- Baroness Sally Greengross OBE, Chief Executive of ILC-UK, President of the Pensions Policy Institute
- David Thomas, President of the Personal Finance Society
- Jane Vass, Head of Public Policy at Age UK
- Paul Johnson, Director at the Institute for Fiscal Studies
The debate will examine the key issues that will shape the future of paying for retirement in the UK. Topics will include the impact of the pension freedoms; the role of housing wealth; policy, product and regulatory developments; changing consumer demand; advice; and paying for care.
Please submit your details here and a representative will be in touch again soon with joining instructions for the event. For any queries please call Instinctif Partners on 020 7427 1400 or email TWC.firstname.lastname@example.org