Look no further than The Right Equity Release.
The culture of our business:
We are professional, supportive, relaxed and sensible with the client’s best interests at the heart of everything we do. As a business we have two types of customer, the consumer and the adviser. We endeavour to look after both with respect and professionalism.
We provide great service to our advisers and customers.
Utilise your equity release qualification and join our expanding team
- Market Leading commission splits
- A sensible approach to compliance
- CRM System built by advisers for advisers
- A friendly, low pressure environment to work in
- Support programme to help you build your equity release business
- Pre-qualified leads provided
- 2-3 appointments per week
- All creating ease of access for you to write business
More about us
In the last financial year the business has increased it’s turnover from £2.9 million to £3.7 million. Exciting times are ahead for the equity release market, with more competitive products and increased customer confidence. And now we’re on the hunt to increase our nationwide adviser base and drive even more sales.
We’re always on the look out for advisers nationwide so please feel free to get in touch.
If you haven’t got the Equity Release qualification then please contact us as we might have the right route for you.
Our average payment to an adviser this year was £75, 000 (gross) per annum.
Plus, in the last 6 months we’ve generated almost 6400 leads for advisers and invested heavily in local marketing in order to boost this.
Why join The Right Equity Release?
- Whole of market proposition.
- Unlimited earnings potential.
- Financially sound with a weekly pay run so you get paid quickly.
- Self employed basis with very low fees of £100 +vat per month for your regulatory obligations.
- Free local website designed for you to promote your business online.
- Free business cards and stationary packs.
- Authorised for Equity Release, conventional mortgages, protection & general insurance.
- You decide what your own business model looks like.
- Receive enhanced commissions up to 50% more than Equity Release Clubs.
- Aviva referral partner
- Excellent relationships with providers which means we have exclusive deals for your clients.
Support you will receive:
- In house Compliance Officer and internal file checker who are here to help you get your files “right first time”
- Helpline to discuss your clients needs and how to solve them.
- Para planner support if you prefer to use it for your letters.
- Tried and tested “Guide to Winning Business” so you can develop your earnings quickly.
- Regular sales team meetings with provider support for your structured CPD requirements.
- Voluntary skills workshops so you can develop yourself in new areas.
- Complete document library of everything you will need for your role.
- Free marketing material already designed for you to use from day one.
- “Client Review” guide to help you spot opportunities from existing clients banks.
- Sales Manager support for help and guidance in developing your business plans.
- Our own CRM system to help you prospect and organise your clients.
- In house “Paperless Office” to store all your files safely.
- Paper based or electronic sales process. You decide which you prefer.
- National programme of generation the envy of our peers.
- 20 qualified leads per day through our contact centre and growing each day as we become famous.
- National and local websites used to promote both you and our business.
- Online calculators and marketing strategy to collect data which is then qualified before distribution to consultants.
- Freephone numbers direct to our contact centre for live appointment making directly into your diary.
- Many National and local introducers including Paradigm and Simply Biz.
- We are a chosen referral partner of Aviva. They have a significant marketing budget which is used to promote Equity Release direct to clients. Their own contact centre then refer leads to us.
We change more and more lives for our clients each and every day. Is it time for you to change yours?
Contact us today and start ensuring your clients choose The Right Equity Release
Call 0800 612 6755 or complete the contact form on the right.
Download our recruitment brochure